The Olivia Area Chamber of Commerce was incorporated in February 1976. Over the years the Olivia Area Chamber has built its program of works around our mission statement.
We believe that support and promotion inspire growth across our community and businesses. Through collaboration, the Olivia Chamber of Commerce acts as a resource for the Olivia business community.
We promote the identity and tell the story of our community as a business leader, coordinator and connector.
To create, promote and enhance a healthy business environment and image of the Olivia, MN Area.
Our office hours are 1:30 - 4:30 pm Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays.
The Olivia Area Chamber Board of Directors' focus has always been on its business members: From the one-person non-profit office to the large corporate seed company. All bring necessary vitality, and that makes Olivia unique. Olivia is truly a wonderful place to live, work and play!
Please come visit Olivia, "The Corn Capital of the World!"
Board Of Directors
Thank you for your service to your Olivia Area Chamber of Commerce!
- President: Bruce Bremseth, ACTS
- Vice President: Joe Schulte, Edward Jones
- Treasurer: Bil Schmitz, HomeTown Bank
- Secretary: Jackie Edwards, Olivia Hospital & Clinic
- Craig Gartner – Beck’s Superior Hybrids
- Chuck Blum – Lakeland Broadcasting
- Scott Tedrick – Renco Publishing
- Jon Hawkinson - Olivia Appliance
Become a Member
The Olivia Chamber will continue to work hard on behalf of your business and deliver the results you expect from a business organization.